Wednesday, June 25, 2008

First Ball Game

We had fun at Hadley's first ball game. The A's lost, but it was a close game and was fun for everyone. Hadley loved touching the hair on our neighbor's arm, chewing on the baseball glove, and trying to grab our french fries and corn dog. Here are some pics:


6 comments:

Young Family said...

Oh she is a doll. I love her pony tail, I so wish I coul do that with Savannah's hair. Oh well someday.

The Hunters said...

Ahhh, I love Hadley!

jaclyn anderson said...

She is just beautiful Marielle!

Amber said...

Looks like fun! Hey I checked out your photography blog...you have been very busy! All of the pictures look really awesome! You got talent! Still no baby! But we'll keep you updated!
Amber

Summer and Hunter said...

She is so adorable Marielle!

Meagan said...

Hey Marielle. I saw your blog and thought that I would say Hello. Your little one is darling. I have to let you know that we are die-hard A's fans. Brayden's room is done in Oakland A's. We also tell him that the word "Giants" is not allowed in our home. We should meet up sometime and catch a game together. Take care.
Meagan and Mike Johnson