Hadley went swimming last week for the first time and totally loved it. She would kick her legs furiously and grunt and kept on trying to stick her face in the water. I am happy that she likes being in the water so much! Here are some pictures of her in all her glory!
Looks like she is having a blast! She is so beautiful! I hope you guys are planning on having alot more kids now that we know you both have good genes for beautiful offspring!!:) Don't you just love the summer! We can't wait to see you this weekend!!
5 comments:
I love it love it love it!!! She is adorable!!!!
Looks like she is having a blast! She is so beautiful! I hope you guys are planning on having alot more kids now that we know you both have good genes for beautiful offspring!!:) Don't you just love the summer! We can't wait to see you this weekend!!
I love her swimming suit. Marielle did you make it?? You're so crafty and all!
Swimming is the only thing that keeps us going during the summer-it is so dang hot here!! Cute swimsuit!
Marielle I can't get over how cute she is!
Post a Comment