Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Taneil made me do it.

I usually don't do these things, but my friend Taneil tagged me and I will do anything for her. I know this is off topic but why haven't I heard of a Wife tag? Don't any men want to brag about their ladies?

Anyway, here is more information about Sam that you probably want to know.

1. What is his name?
Samuel David Hayes but we all call him Sam

2. Who eats more?
Sam eats more food and I eat more candy

3. Who said I love you first?
Sam

4. Who is taller?
Sam

5. Who is smarter?
What kind of question is this? Who is smarter? At what? Sam is smarter than me with math and science but I know that I know more about grammar, literature and boring stuff like that. This question sucks!

6. Who is more sensitive?
I am

7. Who does the laundry?
I do.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Sam

9. Who pays the bills?
Uh Wells Fargo Bill Pay!

10. Who cooks more?
Hmmm...if anyone knows me, you know that cooking is not my thing right now. We live way too close to so many good restaurants so I would have to say that House of Curries, Cactus Taqueria and the Emeryville Public market do most of the cooking. That's the way I like it!

11. Who is more stubborn?
Well, Sam is a Taurus and I'm a Leo so you can pick the answer

12. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong?
Me. Not just with Sam but with everyone. It drives me and Sam crazy!

13. Who has more siblings?
We both have 3.

14. Who wears the pants in the family?
This has become a recent phenomenon to me and Sam. We really think that I am one of the only women that we know where I honestly don't wear the pants. Do you know any other girls who don't? I'd be interested to know who they are and to meet them and give them a high five.

15. What do you like to do together?
Going to art exhibits, going to the aquarium, eating at yummy restaurants, traveling to new places, finding cool new music to rock out to, walking around on Telegraph street in Berkeley, watching movies, going to the A's games and playing with Hadley and Brody.

16. Who eats more sweets?
Me.

17. Guilty pleasures?
None that I can think of. Sam really likes nachos right now so that will be my answer

18. How did you meet?
Short version of the story- Sam's cousin and my dad were mission companions in Australia 30 years ago and set us up. We met for the first time in the Reno Airport, I wore green snakeskin pants and it was a done deal.

19. Who proposed?
Sam. Obviously.

20. What is his best features?
Sam has an amazing smile. It pays when your dad is a dentist!

21. What is his greatest qualities?
Sam is crazy. He is the most intense person I know and he won't sleep until he accomplishes the things that he wants to do in life. Because of this, he has accomplished a lot more than a lot of people his age. If he wants something, he will find every way possible to make it work out so he can have and enjoy it. He is such a perservering person and I love that about him. I also love that he has the desire to constantly learn about new things. He is always pursuing new activities or hobbies that he wants to get involved in and I love that he is constantly trying new things. He is talented at so many things but really humble about them. Sam is the only guy I have ever known who I can totally be myself around. He is a good example to me. Sam is a great husband and the best father ever. And he understands my need to buy a new pair of shoes every other week and he's okay with it. He is a good person and has a great personality that I just love. Basically, Sam is the bomb.com

I tag Brittney, Jen, Amber, Erin and Summer. I know you all read my blog so you'd better do it!

5 comments:

Taneil said...

Haha. I tagged you specifically because I know how much you love this kind of stuff!! You're a great friend for following through!

Amber said...

Okay so I just finished your tag request...thank you very much!:) Just so that you know, I have been tagged by other people and brushed it off! When you tagged me I knew I was going to have to do it! It was actually pretty fun...it's just trying to find the time to do it that is a little challenging! I enjoyed reading all about you and Sam and I must say that I think you have forgotten about your guilty pleasure...Red Bull! I would consider that a GP...wouldn't you!?

A | E said...

Adam would get all embarassed if I put it up on the blog so I'll email it to you:) I don't wear the pants either, we share a skirt:)

Jentri said...

I just did this same thing on my blog for Shane's b-day/ our anniversary and I swear I didn't read it on yours first! I think that's funny...we're always thinking the same thing.

Summer and Hunter said...

Um, have you seen my last post? It's like 500 questions long. I think I'm excused from this one!

I'm so glad fabulous restaurants do most of your cooking too! :)