Saturday, July 26, 2008
Amazing.
I heard that the Dale Chihuly exhibit was coming to the DeYoung Museum and I was SOOOO excited! If you ever have the chance to visit the DeYoung, it is so worth it. It is a gorgeous place to be and it always has awesome exhibits. The Chihuly exhibit goes until late September and I think everyone should go see it. It is amazing that someone has that much talent! Check out my pictures- I had a hard time choosing which ones to post because I took so many. Hadley loved going- she was laughing and smiling the whole time.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love, love, love his work! Thanks for posting about this. I am going to make a point about going.
is it all blown glass?
Beautiful. I've seen things like that before in Vegas. Absolutely amazing. Stunning pictures, too!
Hadley is just adorable!!! Love seeing her growing up!
It is all the blown glass but there were parts of the exhibit that showcased some of his sketches.
cool pictures. Where is this thing? How long is it going to be on display?
Post a Comment