Nothing really exciting to post. But I decided that something is better than nothing. So here is a kinda boring post...
I was just going through our pictures and found this one (taken with Sam's iPhone) from our flight home from Vegas. Hadley just fell right asleep on my lap and didn't wake up the whole flight!We went camping last week with some friends (pictures to follow) and we are heading off to see Yosemite for a couple of days. Who knew I was such an outdoors woman? I'm really not at all but Sam bought some camping gear for really cheap at the REI sale so now we have to go camping a couple of times to make it worth it. We have done so much since Sam finished his MBA. It's really nice to have him around and I feel like we've done a ton of stuff since he's been done.
I don't know how many of you read my photography blog, but I am offering really cheap family sessions in September from September 8th-12th for only $60. So, spread the word and help a sister out! Seriously, if you know someone who needs some family pictures/baby pictures/just because pictures, send them my way!
This is the end of my semi-boring update. I hope everyone is doing well!
2 comments:
hey how did you get into photography? Oh and the $60 special, where would you take the photos. A new couple in the 9th WARD wants to get photos of their little girl. By the way when is that young womens camp out? I might be able to go
I love that picture of her on your lap! How cute is that girl!!
I love your photography site. I'm trying to talk my husband into a couple of photos...specificially the one of the pink flowers at the St. George temple. I think that it would go perfectly with a pink and sage room for the girls.
I hope you all are doing great! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment