Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fun Times

We just got back from spending a few days in St.George with Sam's parents. We had a great time and celebrated Sam's Birthday, visited Fish Lake, the Grand Canyon, Bryce National Park and Las Vegas. My favorite part was seeing the Cirque de Soleil show, LOVE. If you are ever in Vegas, you have to see it! It was the typical desert climate - 109 degrees in Vegas. We had a great time with Sam's parents and Hadley's first tooth started coming in while we were on our trip. She also said, "I love you" to Joan. It was pretty funny.
I spent some time taking some awesome pictures of the St. George Temple and some other sights around St. George. Check out my pictures HERE.
Anyway, here are pictures from our fabulous trip! Thanks, Phil and Joan for the wonderful time!


Bryce Canyon

The Grand Canyon is beautiful



We went on an awesome hike in the blazing heat.


Us at the fabulous Cafe Diablo in Torrey, Utah

Hadley putting out the vibe at the Fish Lake Cabin

4 comments:

The Hunters said...

Remember when you and Sam tried to stalk us on our honeymoon in St. George?

Hadley looks like such a happy, easy going baby! Lucky You!

Marielle said...

Taneil- I totally remember! Fun times! I totally think about you every time we drive through Southern Nevada.

Dylan & Emilee said...

I love your photos...looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your trip! Hadley is beautiful...what a doll. Hope to see you guys soon. Much love, Emilee

mere said...

I told you I'd find you. It was great seeing you guys again. My only regret was that Dotty wasn't awake to play with Hadley.