Friday, May 09, 2008

It's been awhile..

I have been pretty busy lately with weddings, working, hanging out with Sam since he's now done with school, etc. so I've neglected the blog. We have been doing so much lately that it's hard to blog everything we've been doing!
Anyway, my parents and sister Morgan came to town last weekend and we had a great time with them. It is so fun to see them with Hadley- the all just love her so much! Here are some pictures of our fun times together. We had the greatest time hanging out, going on a hike and just being together.
I did a very quick shoot of my parents for their 25th Anniversary. It's so cute to see how much they still love each other. You can check out their pictures here.



Hadley loves her Grandpa!


Hadley and Morgan




My parents bought this insanely adorable dress for Hadley. So cute!




On a side note, if any of you guys have friends/family members getting married, please send them my way for their photography! If you have a friend who books their wedding through me, I'll give you $100 and if your friends book a family session through me, I'll buy you lunch (I'm not kidding!) I'm totally wiling to travel. Sorry for the shameless self-promotion, but hey, it's my blog and I hope to get my name out there more and because you guys are my friends, you can all help me! If you want to check out my most recent work, see my photo blog at http://mariellehayes.blogspot.com or my website at www.mariellehayes.com

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Marielle! It's Megan(woodbury) Barker. Long time no see! I've recently found a bunch of Reno friends through blogging, and I'm loving it! Your little family is soo cute. I hope we can keep in touch!

Courtney said...

Brian and I already have determined that you are going to do our cute/fun pregnancy pics together! I love your work, you are amazing! Hadley is getting so big, and oh soo cute!

Love Ya!

The Hunters said...

I love Hadley's dress! Did your Mom make it? I like your suggestion of coming to visit you and Sam---we really should plan it!