A couple of quick, exciting things....
#1: Hadley said her first word on Saturday morning. She was laying in bed and she said, "Hi!" It was pretty cute. I can't wait until she starts talking all the time!
#2: This is long overdue, but Sam finished his MBA last month. I am seriously so proud of him. He has worked full time while going to school at nights. He is such a hard worker and I'm proud of this accomplishment of his. I'm really excited that now I can hang out with him when he is done with work!
That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
SO cute. yay for hadley's first word! and tell sam congratulations :)
WOW!!! Those are two VERY exciting things. I can't wait to hear our girls' first words...and finishing an MBA...THAT'S INCREDIBLE! We rent out our basement to a couple and He just finished his first year in the MBA program at BYU...seriously HARD WORK! That's amazing that Sam did it all while working full-time too...SHEESH, AMAZING.
Yay for Hadley! And congrats to Sam. What a great relief that is to be done!
I am so jealous that Sam is done! I can't wait till I can say that too! Looks like Hadley is shaping up to be a little genius!
Congratulations Sam! I know how hard it is to work full time and take night classes. What will you do with all of your extra free time?
I can't believe Hadley has started talking. She's so adorable! You're a great photographer, Marielle!
Anne
Oh, and if you want to check out our blog it's http://ialowman.blogspot.com.
Congratulations Sam!
CONGRATULATIONS SAM (AND MARIELLE...IT'S HARD WHEN THEY DON'T GET HOME UNTIL LATE!) ON FINISHING YOUR MBA!!! THAT IS AWESOME! I LOVE THE DARLING PHOTOS OF HADLEY...SHE IS A DOLL. HOW DO YOU MAKE THOSE CUTE HEADBANDS WITH THE FLOWERS? HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TOO. WE HOPE WE CAN SEE YOU ALL SOON. MUCH LOVE, EMILEE & FAMILY
That is so exciting Marielle. I can't wait Massey says Mommy.. just thinking about it makes me want to cry. Congratulations to Sam, that's a great accomplishment.
Post a Comment