Tuesday, April 01, 2008

5 months old

Well, Hadley is a little over 5 months old now and it's hard to believe how fast she is growing up! She is so fun, so observant and so happy. We love her!
I took these pictures this morning. I was laughing so hard that it's amazing that I got such cute pictures!

5 comments:

Young Family said...

HA HA HA, don't you love laughing at them, and they don't even know what is going on!

The Hunters said...

I can't believe she is already 5 months! In these pictures, she looks like she is about 5 years old. So cute.

Unknown said...

Adorable! She is getting so big!

jaacs said...

She is a doll. Children are a crack-up. Her expressions are priceless. Wait until she starts talking. Oh my, how fun it is! lol. I love it.

Oh, I think I forgot to tell you that I set my blog to private. Send me an email at welcome2us@hotmail.com and I'll make sure you can still view it.

Love ya!

jaclyn anderson said...

So cute Marielle! She is definitely going to have her mother's style!