We had a really great time in Reno for Easter. We were able to spend time with my family, which was really great. It is so much fun to see my sisters play with Hadley, they all love her so much. Here are some pictures of our fun weekend! Warning...there are a lot of pictures!
My family


The McCombs grandparents


Wyatt was sooo excited!

The goods.

Morgan & Hadley

Annacy running to collect eggs

My cousin's baby, Maxxwell who is 8 days older than Hadley

My cousin's little boy, Simon


Janessa and Hadley

Hadley in all of her Easter glory...
6 comments:
Very cute pictures! I was good to see you guys when you were in Reno! Hadley is so stinkin cute!
I can't get over how beautiful Hadley is!
Hadley makes me totally want a baby.
Marielle,
Your pictures of Hadley are so CUTE! Glad you had fun.
She is such a doll!
Oh my gosh! Everytime I look at your blog Hadley gets more beautiful! Thanks for all the praying...we need all we can get!
Post a Comment