Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cousins!

Hadley & Ruby like each other. Ruby is about 6 weeks older than Hadley. Ruby likes to stick her fingers in Hadley's eyes and mouth and Hadley lets her do it. Here are some cute pictures of the two of them. Just an FYI, Hadley's hair is that crazy and we don't do anything to make it that way. Can you say "White girl fro?"

4 comments:

Cody and Jen said...

Marielle, I can't wait to see you all this weekend!!! YEA!!!! I can't wait to squeeze her and kiss her. She is absolutely adorable.

The Hunters said...

Sorry I keep missing your calls! Last night I had my visiting teachers over when you called. Hadley and Ruby are really cute together, I bet she will love having cousins close to her own age.

The Hunters said...

And also, if there was a contest for "Best Dressed Baby," I would totally nominate Hadley.

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

Hadley is so stinkin cute! Before you know it, they are going to be fighting over toys.