Last night we fed Hadley some rice cereal. She really liked it for the most part. A couple of times she got a look on her face like she was disgusted, but by the end, she was reaching for the spoon and holding on to it. Here are some funny pictures..
She is so adorable. It reminds me of when we first gave Aiko rice cereal. I can't believe it has been two years already. :) Jacinda is just about four months and we will probably start cereal in another month or so. I love the little messes they make.
I second the headband comment. They are super cute. Where does one find these sort of things? Does one know the person who is making them??
8 comments:
I remember when we fed Aidan rice cereal for the first time, he loved it! She is cute Marielle!
Do you make her headbands? They are super cute.
She is so adorable. It reminds me of when we first gave Aiko rice cereal. I can't believe it has been two years already. :) Jacinda is just about four months and we will probably start cereal in another month or so. I love the little messes they make.
I second the headband comment. They are super cute. Where does one find these sort of things? Does one know the person who is making them??
I love her headbands!!! We will have to have a contest to see who can get the bigger boys on their babies heads!!
Love you guys!
I meant "bows" not boys! But that would be funny too!
Fun with solid foods....and the adventure begins-this is where it starts to get messy :)
Rice Cereal! How fun. She is such a cutie. Now maybe she'll start packing on the pounds!
She is so cute Marielle!
Post a Comment