Sunday, April 13, 2008

Summertime Weather

The weather was amazing over the weekend...blue skies, 83 degrees and gorgeous! I wanted to take Hadley swimming but because we don't have a pool, I opted for a photo shoot instead.
I've started making the HUGE flowers that go on her headbands. I'm basically addicted because I think they are so cute!



5 comments:

Jamie said...

Hadley is soooo adorable! LOVE the swimsuit.

bethany said...

Such a cute swimsuit!! :)

jaclyn anderson said...

I can't believe how big she is getting Marielle. She is so cute!

Courtney said...

I say the bigger the better! I am in love with bows, and I bought a bowadabra just to make them, I figure if I have a boy then I will give them away as gifts! She is gorgeous!!!

Allison said...

She is such a beautiful little girl and I absolutely love those headbands, I kind of want one for myself. I know I won't look as cute, but they are adorable. You are very talented.

I found your blog on your facebook. I have one of my own. I have to add that I love your background. Very fun!