
So I have recommended the Ooma system to a few friends, and everyone so far has loved it. Most people I know pay $50/month for home phone. Ooma eliminates phone bills forever. Don't ask me how. It is just free. Unlimited calling for $0. There was no catch, until they recently released the new Ooma Telo system. The new system has an annual tax, and they said they would charge for the voicemail, with no real improvements to the service. Not so with the old system! It is free for life, and the call quality is excellent. These systems won't be available for long. Right now Amazon is having a sale until the 31st of October. $203 for the Ooma and a free ipod 4gb shuffle ($80 value). This is the cheapest I have ever seen Ooma.
Add this to your cart:
Apple iPod shuffle (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
And then:
ooma Core VoIP Phone System with No Monthly Phone Service Bills
And then enjoy free phone calls for life! We are.... This unit pays for itself in just a couple of months with this promotion.
3 comments:
This was very geeky of you. But glad that you wrote something, I thought maybe you had disappeared off the face of the earth. I'm mentioned your little contraption to some friends!
interesting. Thanks for sharing this. We have Skype and a couple cell phones. I have always been frustrated that we had to have the computer on all the time to use a landline...so we just have the call forwarded to our cells. I dont know...it works but this would be a better alternative.
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment