Monday, August 31, 2009

It's in her blood....

Hadley has been obsessed with our little point & shoot camera. The other morning she was taking photos of herself & I couldn't help but to snap some photos of her trying to figure the camera out. Maybe being camera happy is just in her genes!




6 comments:

lynn said...

this is just so adorable!!! :0)

Jamie said...

She is so freakin cute! I am happy she is showing signs of creativity.

Luanne Hardy said...

I love your little girl!

*ABBY* said...

This is great! If you need a partner you know she'll volunteer anytime! haha.. so what's she charge? I'm thinking by the time I get married she'll be old enough to hold a bigger camera and take some great photos!!

Cody and Jen said...

That is so stinkin' cute!!!

Managers.Magnolia said...

another awesome photographer in the making! By the way...I LOVE the uneven ponytails!