We just got back from a fabulous and fun trip to London, Milan and Germany. We had a great time and I have a million pictures to post but here is just one that I took from a Christmas Market in Germany. This picture just gets me in the Christmas mood. More to come soon!
5 comments:
Yay Marielle!! I am so excited you had so much fun. I can't wait to see all the pics
I think that I hate you! Just kidding...you guys travel to such great places, so it isn't hate that I feel it is utter jealousy!!
Love ya!!!
Gosh Marielle! I am so sorry that I haven't called you back. It's hard to call when the kids are awake because I think that Wyatt senses that I'm on the phone and either goes wild or tries to take advantage. I will call you tomorrow! I can't wait to hear about your trip and see all you rad pictures! Talk to you soon!!!
i am probably your worst friend that you have right now! I'm so sorry I havent called you. My days slip away and before I know it it's 10 or 11 at night. Talk to you soon...promise
What?! I'm excited when I get to go to Costco these days (Aren't infants fun). I can't wait to see some pics :)
Post a Comment