Friday, October 17, 2008

What to be for Halloween?


Does anyone have any good ideas for an awesome Halloween costume for this cutie? I think I'm going to make her costume, but I need to start now! Please, you guys- give me some good ideas!

3 comments:

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

how about a candy corn?

Young Family said...

A skunk. I saw this done by one of my friends and it was so "stinking" cute!

jaacs said...

Our youngest is 10 months and she is going as Nemo. I'm going to be a Sushi roll...and I'll have her in her costume in her front carrier...so we will be a Nemo Sushi roll.

I'm hopelessly lame, aren't I?

Our oldest (almost 3) is going as Scooby Doo. She.is.so.excited!

As for your little cutie...both the previous ideas are super cute...and easy, right? I can't wait to see what you come up with.