I am in love with Rebekah Westover's photography. I want to be as talented as she is! When we were in Utah a couple of weeks ago, I had her take our family pictures. Check them out here!
I just checked out your newest work on your photo blog. As always I am blown away by your amazing talent! Keep it up! You know that I will refer you in a heartbeat to anybody I know of that needs their pictures taken! I can't wait to see the pictures from Sarah and Rob's wedding!
11 comments:
Those are really cute! Hadley is such a cute girl!
Love the outfit, Marielle! Such great photos.
Love love love the pics. You are a beautiful family. Love ya
Marielle you are gorgeous and have a gorgeous family! I am so excited for you to take our pictures next week if you are still able to!
Love 'em!
Hot!
They turned out so great!! We need to hang out with you guys again soon!!
You look like super-stars. Of course you always do. They are great!
I love your shirt. Gorgeous. What beautiful photos!
Love the pics. I feel like I haven't talked to you forever. We need to hang out sometime!
I just checked out your newest work on your photo blog. As always I am blown away by your amazing talent! Keep it up! You know that I will refer you in a heartbeat to anybody I know of that needs their pictures taken! I can't wait to see the pictures from Sarah and Rob's wedding!
Post a Comment