So all of my posts are now about Hadley...how could they not be? This girl rocks. And she's adorable! I made her this super cool shirt with some leftover leopard print and flower material and here are the results. Hadley totally rocked this photo shoot.


6 comments:
marielle she is do adorable! that dress looks great on her!! you should really think about designing baby clothes!! :)
I love her! It was great to talk to you the other day. We got our pictures and we LOVE them. Thanks so much!
Sam, you would like that American Idol guy!
She is such a bossy girl in her fashionable clothes and headbands! So cute! Marielle you have to show me where you find such cute fabric.
Marielle!!
I found your blog through Jordan and Ruthie's blog. Your little girl is ADORABLE! (of course how couldn't she be?) We just had twin girls last week...can you believe it? Anyway, we have a blog too, check it out if you want. Let's keep in touch!
Love,
Hannah
Marielle,
I love the outfit. And I loved your lady in red message the other day. Yes, I too miss the good ol' days driving in the baracuda to diving singing and dancing our little hearts out. Oh those days were fun!!! :) :)
Post a Comment