Sunday, April 22, 2007

Bored at Midnight

I can't believe I stayed up to finish this little experiment, and first video on YouTube. Friends sometimes ask why I don't play the guitar for them. The answer is because I look funny, just look at this video:

4 comments:

bethany said...

I recall a time when staying up past midnight to record random songs on people's answering machines didn't seem that strange of a thing to do. Oh how times have changed-now staying up till midnight to do ANYTHING seems really late.

Sam said...

Are you saying this is a strange thing to do?

Check out the time I posted this. I just started playing around midnight, and posted it a little bit later.

bethany said...

You're the one who said that you couldn't believe you stayed up to do this.....although I will plead the fifth when it comes to whether or not things you do are strange :)

Amber said...

We thought that was awesome and great entertainment! When is your next live performance? You have a great talent!! You should share it more often!!